Malia is so funny to watch when she hears it's time to brush her teeth. She'll run into the bathroom, sit down on the floor and wait for me to get her toothbrush ready. I then sit down on the floor and she gets into my lap and leans her head back onto my knee so I can see where I'm brushing. Once I'm done, I give the toothbrush to her so she can "finish" brushing.
Lately it's been obvious that Malia has been teething. She has four front teeth prime for cutting, so I've been paying special attention to them as we brush to see if any have started poking through. Well, tonight, as we were brushing her teeth I happened to get a good look towards the back of her mouth and to my surprise I noticed two top molars!!! They are well through the gums, but not quite all the way in.
Rick and I tried to get a picture, but no luck!




No comments:
Post a Comment