This afternoon Malia and I bundled up to go out and get the mail. Imagine our excitement when we found a package for Malia at our front door ... from the Marschand Family! Inside we found some beautiful goodies ...

This a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e poka dotted dress ...

An equally adorable hooded towel with a ladybug trim ...



Also inside were these cute plaques ...

What was Malia's favorite item? Not the box ...

It was probably the tissue paper - she loves to tear it into pieces ...
But since that was taken away, she quickly moved on to the red ribbon that was tied around the hooded towel ...




Thank you, Marschand Family!!! We wanted to let you know your package arrived!




2 comments:
YEAH!!! I'm glad it finally made it to you :-) We love little girl things, you never know what I might find next..hehe
CUTE dress!! Love it. I have the same wall plaques!! Great gift :)
Post a Comment