I miss you a lot today. I wish you could come home right now and play with me. You are such a silly Daddy and I have so much fun playing with you.
I saw something today on top of the Mexican table and it made me think of you. I pointed to it and grunted so Mommy would put them on me. Can you tell what I'm talking about?
I saw something today on top of the Mexican table and it made me think of you. I pointed to it and grunted so Mommy would put them on me. Can you tell what I'm talking about?
I also wanted to let you know that Mommy and I went to MOPS this morning and we both had lots of fun. Miss Patty thinks I'm funny and she and the other nice ladies cheered when I went down the slide the right way today - on my bottom, rather than running down it. However, I did get a boo-boo at MOPS today. I was acting like a pinball again and bonked my head. I have another knot on my forehead as you can see in the picture below. Mommy wants you to know there is a bump under this red mark.
We are going to have lots of fun together tonight while Mommy is at Pioneer Clubs. I can't wait to see you and give you a great big hug!
I love you!
Your daughter, Malia




2 comments:
Poor girl! She is getting really good at getting knots on her head!! Are you enjoying MOPS??
Love the arm bands! (They keep daddy close all day long.) :) Sorry about the new bump on her forehead. One day she'll learn she doesn't have to RUN everywhere. So glad she is getting to socialize with the MOPS group. I'm sure she loves being with the other kids.
Our love to all,
Mom & Dad R
Post a Comment