Malia's becoming quite the little social butterfly. Rick tells me that in the infant nursery at church this morning she was walking around going from person to person saying, "hi." Adults and children alike heard my little one speak this word, but not her Momma!
I might also add that Malia is saying "kitty cat" and "dog" in her own little way. It's not clear, of course, but you can tell what she's saying. It is so exciting to see our children learn and begin mastering something new! Parenthood is such a blessing!
And, since there isn't a picture to go with this post, I thought I'd throw this one in just because. After all, it does have both Malia and her Daddy.
I might also add that Malia is saying "kitty cat" and "dog" in her own little way. It's not clear, of course, but you can tell what she's saying. It is so exciting to see our children learn and begin mastering something new! Parenthood is such a blessing!
And, since there isn't a picture to go with this post, I thought I'd throw this one in just because. After all, it does have both Malia and her Daddy.




4 comments:
Ahhh...she is soooo cute!! I just love seeing that beautiful smile! I cracked up with the cabinet mischief! I remember Braylen was like that as a baby. I wasn't going to put baby proofing things on the cabinets, insisting on teaching her "no". Well...that lasted a whole week before we installed them! Malia seems to know where the goodies are! She is just practicing some great advise: God helps those who help themselves!!!
I can't wait to hear her talk! There's something about hearing a child talk for the first time that is amazing and awesome...to finally put a voice to the person. Good picture of her and daddy!
so sweet!
Has Malia played in the snow yet? What does she think of it all?
Post a Comment