Woo-hoo!!! I just love that smile :)
Congratulations from China!
Love to see her smile, and why wouldn't she. She is an American Citizen. She is a beauty! Grammy and Papa love her very much
YAY...congrats!!!
To our future Miss America.....congratulations! We love that you are now on this side of the world.....shouldn't we be setting off some fireworks or something??
Congrats girl!!
That's awesome!! Hopefully ours will come soon!!
Yeah, Malia! That sure is something to smile about and what a great Christmas present, too.Our love & hugs,Grandma & Grandpa R
I loved her with the China flag, but she looks even better with the American one. Congratulations!The smile is beautiful, too!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Woo-hoo!!! I just love that smile :)
Congratulations from China!
Love to see her smile, and why wouldn't she. She is an American Citizen. She is a beauty!
Grammy and Papa love her very much
YAY...congrats!!!
To our future Miss America.....congratulations! We love that you are now on this side of the world.....shouldn't we be setting off some fireworks or something??
Congrats girl!!
That's awesome!! Hopefully ours will come soon!!
Yeah, Malia! That sure is something to smile about and what a great Christmas present, too.
Our love & hugs,
Grandma & Grandpa R
I loved her with the China flag, but she looks even better with the American one. Congratulations!
The smile is beautiful, too!
Post a Comment