
Or should I ask, "Guess who helped UNFOLD laundry today?"
I am so blessed to be able to be home with her for awhile. I love spending my days with her. She is adjusting so well to her new environment. Last night was the first night that she didn't take a bottle during the night. She did wake up around 5:00 and I put her on the sleeping bag beside me. She fell back to sleep and slept until 7:30! Woohoo! I'd call that a break-through.
We are so blessed!




6 comments:
Oh she's so precious. I love your updates. :)
I am not sure what you have reference to. I cant see that my darling little granddaughter did anything wrong. She is perfect you know! lol
This was too funny.
What a great helper!! Too cute!!
What fun! I'm sure she didn't get any encouragement from anyone.. wink,wink. When I talked with Spencer he said he was playing dress up with Malia (pants on her head, socks on her ankles, etc). What a great family! Love you all beyond compare! We're all so blessed to have Malia added to the family.
Love, hugs, kisses & lots of smiles,
Mom & Dad R
I bet you are having a GREAT time!
Love Yas!
Don't you just adore it when babies "help" out with the chores!?!
Post a Comment