Monday night was the junior high fall choir concert. Spencer had a solo/duet (they each sang by themselves and then sang together) and did a fantastic job! The choir teacher always does such a great job with the kids and their performances are so fun to watch.
Ladybug Sleeper
Ladybug Costume (front)
Ladybug Costume (back)
After the choir concert we got two ladybug gifts for Malia. Aren't they the cutest things?!?! My Mom found the sleeper (that also has a little hat with green antennas), and my sister-in-law found the ladybug costume with wings and an antenna headband. I cannot wait to see Malia in these outfits!!! I just LOVE them both! Thanks Mom and Patty!Tonya, I'm hoping these ladybug sightings count! Hoping they bring some BIG batches over the next few months!
MOPS
I've never had the opportunity to attend MOPS (Mothers of PreSchoolers) due to my work schedule when Spencer was younger, but I was honored to be asked to speak at this Tuesday's meeting and share details of our adoption journey. And, it was a comfort to me to have some friends there to encourage me. Thanks Shelby, Nicole, Winter and Amber!!! (And, thank you Christine for praying with me before the meeting!) Hopefully, I'll have the chance to attend for awhile after Malia gets home. We'll see. I also appreciated the kind words and well wishes of the other Moms there that day. Thank you all for listening!
TWO WEEKS FROM NOW.....
We'll be on our way to China!!! It's truly so hard to believe that this part of our journey is about to come to an end. We should have Malia in 18 days!!!




2 comments:
Hi Jennifer!! Spencer's concert sounds fun! Too cool! LOVE the ladybugs! Too much fun! That is so neat that you spoke at a MOPS meeting!! That is awesome!! This is my 4th year at MOPS and I LOVE it! I would highly recommend it, if you are able to swing it when Malia gets home. Can you believe 2 weeks!! 2 weeks!! WOW!! If it's been like the last 6, it is going to absolutely fly!! All I can say is WOW!!
Spencer is the man!! I know he makes you proud and rightly so. Can't wait to see where God is leading him.
Love the ladybug outfits and the shoes. Malia is going to be the cutest little ladybug this side of heaven. So anxious to see her all dressed up. She has no clue what's in store for her, does she?? You are going to have so much fun with the girly things.
It excites me to see the countdown on this blog and seeing how close you are to getting Malia. I would be glad to "pinch" you if you would like!!
Post a Comment