Thursday, October 9, 2008

MEETING BELLA * AN UPDATE ON OUR VISAS * LID ANNIVERSARY

Yesterday, my friend Tonya and I met up with Maryann and her daughter, Bella. Bella came home from China in August and her mommy couldn't wait to show her off - and Tonya and I were happy to give her attention! We also got to pick Maryann's brain about traveling to China while Bella played. She is such a beautiful and happy baby! Thanks again, Maryann, for traveling over to us to show us your beautiful baby girl and for sharing tips and suggestions for our upcoming trips! I'm so looking forward to the day Bella, Chloe and Malia are all playing together.

*********

Last night I logged on to the Fed.Ex website to track our passports and it showed they'd been delivered to our courier's home. Now, I'm hoping we filled out all the paperwork correctly and that they were delivered to the Chinese Consulate today.

*********

Today makes 32 months since we were logged in at the CCAA ... and our last one without Malia! Woohoo!!!

**********

PS: My "little" guy was sick today and stayed home from school. He slept a lot today and seems to be feeling better this evening. He actually ate some supper. We hated that he had to miss school so close to being gone two weeks, but there was no way he could go. Get better soon, Spencer!

No comments: