No, Rick hasn't failed you. There just simply hasn't been any news to share. RQ is so dry on rumors that she's posting a review of a movie. We did receive an email from our agency letting us know that the CCAA will continue working throughout the month of August in response to rumors that they were closing down for the entire month because of the Olympics. At least that is good news. Hopefully this week will bring news of referrals.
Spencer and I had an awesome week at the 2008 BYIC Convention in North Carolina. I'll post pictures from our week as well as from the hog roast sometime this week. Right now I'm tired and since we still have dial-up internet it takes so long to post them.
Come on referrals!!!! Come on referrals!!!! (You're welcome to chant along with me!) Come on referrals!!!!
Spencer and I had an awesome week at the 2008 BYIC Convention in North Carolina. I'll post pictures from our week as well as from the hog roast sometime this week. Right now I'm tired and since we still have dial-up internet it takes so long to post them.
Come on referrals!!!! Come on referrals!!!! (You're welcome to chant along with me!) Come on referrals!!!!




1 comment:
Re-fer-rals, Re-fer-rals, Bring Malia Home. Send her picture in the mail and we will all rejoice! Re-fer-rals, re-fer-rals, Bring Malia Home. Send her picture in the mail and we will all rejoice!! (tune of Jingle Bells)
Post a Comment