Monday, June 9, 2008

WE ARE OUR AGENCY'S NEXT REFERRAL GROUP!

Today brought with it exciting news! Referrals have arrived in Europe and the US. So far, the latest LID reporting they've received their referral has been January 20th. However, January 21 & 22, 2006 make up a weekend, so making the 22nd the cutoff seems quite possible. I can't wait for the CCAA to update "the box" with the official cutoff.

Okay, now here's something we've been waiting to say for a VERY looooong time ... we are the next referral group for our agency! Yep, you heard right. Our agency's January 13 and 16 LID groups both received their referrals today. The next referral group is February 9, 2006 --- our LID! It makes my heart flutter just typing the words!

We're still expecting an August referral, or September if the batches are smaller than expected. I must say it's really hard to stop smiling right now ...

I guess this makes for a most wonderful 28 month LID anniversary!

4 comments:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

WOO-HOO!!! It brings me great pleasure to repond to this exciting news. I must admit, I have never checked out the rumor queen website before, but I have been checking like crazy today reading about families getting referrals!!! I will be keeping tabs waiting for Malia's referral!!!

Anonymous said...

I heard on the TV last night that the start of the Olympics are just 60 days away.....it made it sound like it was just next week. We know these summer months fly by so quickly so I think you can officially declare you are in the home stretch....yeah!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED WITH YOU. Congratulations on the great news.

LaLa said...

Girl I can't stop smiling for you!!!! I can't believe how long we have been following each other's journeys and what a change of path ours has taken and now we can't wait to share in your joy!!!

Anonymous said...

AAGGGHHH - I'M SOOO EXCITED! This is a great LID anniversary present and long awaited news. I'm so anxious to see you all be united with Malia. I'm almost speechless. Grandma Cindy are you ready?
Love, hugs, kisses and A BIG SMILE!
Mom R