Friday, April 25, 2008

PICS FROM THE "WOMENS RETREAT"



Some very special guests...



Can you believe all this stuff was hiding in a room just waiting to come out?


Two adopting Mamas...

Opening the gifts...

Here's the bracelet I'm supposed to where until Malia comes home...


4 comments:

Cindy said...

Love this blog. I am so glad you were totally surprised. What a wonderful way for the women to support and honor you.
Much Much Love
Mama Mia

Anonymous said...

What fun! You're not an easy one to surprise, but I'm so glad the women were able to pull it off!
Love you lots (and apparently so do others),
Hugs, Mom

Anonymous said...

What a fun night it was. This adoption is filled with all the anxiety an expectant mother feels as she gets closer to delivery.....I just can't imagine being pregnant for over 2 yrs!!

My heart goes out to you and your families who are waiting for this precious little girl.

My hope was to let you know we all care about what you are going thru and give you a renewed spirit from this retreat. If we didn't accomplish that, I've got a few more tricks up my sleeve!

Thanks to your mom for the lovely card....you do have a very special daughter whom we have all come to love very much.

Blessings,
The Orchestrator

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

I have tears running down my cheeks! These ladies are precious to do this! I am so glad Tonya was able to be there as well, I hope she felt encouraged as well!!!