Tuesday, March 4, 2008

OFFICIAL CUTOFF DATE

January 4, 2006

Yep, 2006!!! The CCAA is FINALLY referring 2006 LIDs!!! This batch of referrals includes another eight days of LIDs, which leaves us with 36 LIDs between the cutoff date and our LID. With eight days included in this batch, it keeps us on pace to receive a referral in August. So close, but so far away!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Woooooo Hoooooooo.......
^5 for the referral people. Keep up the good work.
Now I have another reason to be excited after yesterday!
Now if they will just get things movin along we will all get to see Malia.
Love you all

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Wasn't the concert fantastic?? I am so glad we were able to be there and enjoy an evening with your family! I hope that concert was the needed boost to hoist you through a few more months of waiting!!