Saturday, February 9, 2008

IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT TODAY IS OUR


Two years ago today our dossier was logged in at the CCAA. Although it's a hard anniversary to "celebrate", we are truly glad that two years is behind us rather than ahead of us. I've grown much more impatient since the beginning of the year. Lately, the adoption has consumed so much of my thoughts that I often find myself having to get myself refocused on what I actually need to be focusing on.

Time continues to go by, though, and I'm hoping that this is our year. But, regardless of how much longer we have, we'll continue to wait as long as it takes.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

We love you ....

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Two down, praying for less than one to go...

Anonymous said...

We were thinking of you on the 9th. Wow..2 1/2 years and Malia isn't here yet...but soon! That is behind you now and the exciting event will soon be here.
Our love & prayers,
Mom & Dad R