Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rumor Update

There's been a big to-do about the rumor I mentioned in my previous post. RQ seems to think it's true that one particular US agency is receiving referrals ahead of other agencies. There are some adoptive people on a few yahoo boards saying the same thing. I'm still not convinced that there isn't some reasonble explanation. And, quite honestly, I'm not in the mood to get mad about it.

As far as rumors on the next batch of referrals, there isn't much at this point. So far RQ has mentioned people with November 28 and 30 LIDs being told they're in this next batch. China will be celebrating a national holiday the first week of October so we're all hoping referrals will be mailed beforehand. I'd say there's a good chance they'll get into December 2005 LIDs. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: