Monday, September 3, 2007

And this month's cutoff is...

(Insert drumroll here.)

November 25, 2005. A disappointing four days of LIDs. But, another four days we can subtract from our referral countdown spreadsheet. This puts us at 74 days of LIDs before our turn for referral. I know ... pathetic. But I must say that it is very therapeutic to be able to subtract these numbers each month. Allow me to offer a little perspective ... when I first made the spreadsheet back in March 2006 we were at 260 LIDs ahead of us. We're getting there. Slowly but surely, we're getting there!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Keep up your patience.:-)
This little girl we all will know as Malia, will be such a blessing in all our lives.
We love you all so very much.

LaLa said...

Sorry the wait continues to lengthen. I know the frustration you feel and I can't wait until we both have our Malias in our arms!