Well, it's hard to believe we're at the 18 month mark since we were logged in at the CCAA. We're still nowhere close to receiving our referral, but we're getting closer. At least there's progress, even if it is as slow as molasses in an ice storm. We've finally settled back into a semi normal routine after a very busy July. Spencer starts junior high on Tuesday. We went to the 7th grade orientation tonight and got to open his locker, find his classrooms and meet his teachers. This will be the first year he has a teacher that I went to high school with. Talk about weird! Anyway, we're excited to see the amazing ways Spencer will be growing physically and spiritually over the next few years. This momma has gone through quite a bit of separation anxiety this summer - or should I say letting go syndrome? - but it's brought me to a new level of excitement about the young man Spencer will be developing into. And, some day before I know it I'll be going through the same emotions about Malia. Some day ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congrats on your 18 month mark. I know the wait has gottten so long and it is so discouraging...you are handling it with grace. Hoping for a speed up soon....
You are doing great. We are very proud of all of you. I cant even begin to imagine how excited you will be when you do get your referral. The earth will surely shake.
Spencer will be fine. We all have to go through it. How strange Collin is Spencers home room teacher.
Much Love and hugs
Post a Comment