Well, while we were so busy and not watching, referrals came out! In fact, I just found this news out tonight since it's the first time I've logged onto the computer since Thursday. And it was sometime on Thursday, August 2nd that referrals arrived. This batch the CCAA got through November 21, 2005 LIDs. This is seven days of LIDs, which puts us at 80 LIDs until our referral for Malia! We're getting there ... slow but sure! At this point, we're still expecting to get a referral some time in the spring.
Please continue to pray for our precious daughter. I often find myself wondering what she's doing and feeling at certain moments throughout the day ... is she hungry, is she crying, is she playing, is she safe, is she healthy, is she being loved on. We can't wait to be able to love on her and shower her with affection. Until then we pray that God is filling in the gaps for the needs that are unable to be met by her caregivers. She's alive, she's loved, she's our daughter!




2 comments:
Hey...I totally forgot to bookmark the family blog so I was missing you!!!
Praying for your Malia : )
Your patience will pay off.
Keep your chins up.
I sure did miss your blogs while
you have been so busy!
I was glad to see you had a little time on the puter to check out the referrals.
We love you all so very much
Cindy
Post a Comment