Friday, May 4, 2007

Thank God From Whom All Blessings Flow!


We got a wonderful letter in the mail yesterday. It was from His Heart Our Hands adoption grant committee from Bachelor Creek Church of Christ. They approved us for an adoption grant! We are so excited and give God the glory for answering our prayers. We are still needing to save / raise plenty more, but know that God will provide!

Thank you Adoption Grant Committee from Bachelor Creek!!! You have blessed us beyond measure and we are so thankful for your generosity!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Wonderful news.
He will provide all your needs.
I am so proud of all of you. You are a terrific family. Malia will be such a blessed addition.
We love you all so very very much.
Praise God from whom all Blessings flow.

Anonymous said...

You are correct..praise God...what wonderful news! We're so happy for all of you (including Malia).
Love, hugs, kisses & smiles,
Mom & Dad R

Anonymous said...

Chloe's mom said...
Congratulations!!!!! Lets see we have a little money and a lot of love. I think we are ready for our babies. Bring on the referrals. We hope to see you soon. We thank God for your news. Love the Coopers

LaLa said...

Congrats..that is awesome. You soooo deserve it.

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

I totally agree--you deserve it!!! I have mailed in the fair booth stuff and strawberry fest stuff, now we have to get together with the Coopers and decide what we want to do with them both!! I'll call you very soon and we'll get together for a cookout!!!!