Monday, April 30, 2007

Referrals Are Out!

We received an email from our agency today stating that the CCAA has mailed referrals for dossiers logged in on October 27, 2005 through November 1, 2005. This is six days of LID's referred. Normally I wouldn't be excited about 6 days ... but since the last batch was only 2 days of LID's, I'm AM excited! We now have 100 LID's to get through before it's our turn.

November is speculated to be another huge month in regards to the number of dossiers logged in. October was huge, and it took the CCAA four months to get through the whole month. We'll just have to wait and see how long it takes them to get through November.

At this point, the CCAA will have to refer 16 LID's per month for us to get Malia's referral in time to bring her home this year. Honestly, I'm not going to be holding my breath for this to happen ... especially since the last two months averaged only 4 LID's. Regardless of all this, we are now six LID's closer to our referral for Malia. I'll take it!

And now, we get back to waiting ...

3 comments:

Cindy said...

^5....We will take the days we can get. I was telling Grandma Chig today when I took her to the Dr...Cant you just see a little dark haired girl running around. You know she is going to be the cutest. I think she looks like her Gma......ok...ok....so I dont have dark hair.
Inching closer to the day Malia gets to come home. Makes me have butterflies in my tummy. I have to think of something else...or I just get out of control. Ok...Ok... more so than usual.
Great news any way you want to look at it.
Gods Blessings sent to you.
Much love and devotion

LaLa said...

Yeah...6 is better than 2..I am so sorry the wait has gotten so long. I cannot even imagine the stress that adds to the waiting. I just know Malia will be perfect for your family..whenever she decides to make her grand entrance. It is all in God's timing and His timing is always perfect! Hang on Mommy.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...every day is one day closer to our dear granddaughter's arrival. We're so excited! Thanks for keeping us all updated and "in the loop." What a wonderful way to experience the anticipation with you (albeit anxiety, frustration and craziness of it all).
We love you dearly and appreciate all your hard work, patience and especially your love.
Love, hugs, kisses & smiles,
Mom & Dad R