Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Our Renewed I-171H Arrived Today!


Yep, it came in the mail today. It's valid until October 17, 2008. If we don't have Malia home by then I'll be needing some strong anti-depressants.

5 comments:

LaLa said...

YAY..so happy that is done. Of course you will have her home way before then. I can't wait to see both our daughters' faces.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, rah! Another stepping stone in this whole process. You know, if Malia isn't here, we all will need medicated. Of course, not to worry, she'll be here. What a learning experience this has been for all involved and you, Rick and Spencer have been faithful and persistent in the process. You are to be commended.
Love, hugs, kisses & smiles,
Mom R

Cindy said...

I know someone who can get the anti depressants wholesale.
Gosh....I will have to make sure I have another Halloween 'treat' ready this year.
Grandpa is anxiously waiting to buy more Christmas. He blames me for all the gifts. LOL
So glad you got your report so quickly.
We love you all so very much

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! You can breath now. If we don't have our little ones home by then, we will both need a few meds. Have a great day. Talk to you soon.

...carrie... said...

ok, i dont know exactly what that means, but i am assuming it is good. hooray!! :)