We have a small youth group, but terrific kids who we really enjoy hanging out with. We meet at our house most Sunday evenings for Bible study, but every few weeks we have a Fun Fellowship Night where we go out to do something fun together.
The kids opted for lazer tag again, so we headed to Lazer X this afternoon. Unfortunately we only got to play one game. There was a huge group that had come in in front of us to play four games, and for some reason the place was closing early today. So, one game it was this time, but we sure did have fun. And, our team won!




1 comment:
I dont know where you play this at, but sounds like lots of fun. I am sure I would be....terrible at it...lol. You had a super great weekend.
Much love to all.....
Post a Comment