Sunday, February 4, 2007

One down, two to go...

Three Biggies in 2007 - Jen's Forecast
Just before the big AFC Championship game, I decided to make a forecast for 2007 - a few events I would be looking forward to (okay, hoping for) in the coming year. I was even bold enough to say my forcast out loud in the presence of Rick and Spencer, who can attest to what I am about to share with you. Here's my forcast: 1) Colts win Super Bowl XLI -- Go Blue!, 2) Spencer turns 13 and starts junior high (yikes!), and 3) We bring Malia home. Well, so far I'm one for one. We joined in the celebration of a Super Bowl victory for my beloved Colts with Rick's sister and her family. Even though Rick and Spencer are Steelers fans, they were cheering for the Colts tonight. The Steelers won last year, the Colts won this year...how 'bout we keep this pattern going? Anyway, stay tuned over the next eleven months to see how I do. I'm really hoping I'll be three for three!!!

4 comments:

tamisment said...

HI GUYS...GO BEARS!!!
OKAY..YOU GOT LUCKY AND GROSSMAN LEFT HIS A GAME AT HOME..NOT SURE IF HE EVEN HAS ONE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH! IM GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE GETTING CLOSER TO BRINGING YOUR LIL GIRL HOME..I'LL BE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL.STAY WARM!!!

Grandpa & Grandma Randall said...

Go Colts! Go Spencer! Go Malia! That is one perfect "Trifecta" and the odds are great that all your predictions will come true. Can't wait.

Cindy said...

GOOOOO COLTS.....
SUPER BOWL XLI WINNERS 2007
WE LOVE OUR COLTS.
RICK AND SPENCER NEED TO STOP CHEERING FOR THOSE STEELERS AND SWITCH TO OUR COLTS. WE DONT LIKE THE STEELERS COLORS.
XOXOXOXOXOX COLTS
LOVE ALL OF YA
MAMA MIA

LaLa said...

Oh Jen...love you girl...Love the name Malia (LOL) but can't love the Colts...sorry...I am a Titans fan..and eventhough my hubby is a UT grad we have to move on unlike most UT fans who are still in love with Payton. Now for your other predictions..love them!