Hi, Daddy!
How are your meetings going? I'm real excited for you to come home and chase me around the house. How is your throat feeling? Mine still hurts ... bad. But, I did have a good night tonight. Mommy put my new humidifier in my room and it works real good. She's hoping I'll sleep all through the night like I used to. When she said that I just laughed and laughed! She's so funny.
After my bath tonight, Mommy put my other new Do*ra jammies on me and I LOVE them! I wanted you to see them on me so I actually stood still and smiled while Mommy took these pictures! Aren't you proud of me? Oh, and I thought the hat looked really cute, that's why I'm wearing it.
What did you say, Mommy? Oh ... Mommy wants me to let you know that while the bath water was running tonight I thought it would be a good idea to throw one of my red stuffed bears into the tub. Mommy's not sure he's going to make it now. She said we'll have to wait and see how he dries up.
I love you, Daddy! Come home and see me soon! Now, have fun looking at my pictures!
How are your meetings going? I'm real excited for you to come home and chase me around the house. How is your throat feeling? Mine still hurts ... bad. But, I did have a good night tonight. Mommy put my new humidifier in my room and it works real good. She's hoping I'll sleep all through the night like I used to. When she said that I just laughed and laughed! She's so funny.
After my bath tonight, Mommy put my other new Do*ra jammies on me and I LOVE them! I wanted you to see them on me so I actually stood still and smiled while Mommy took these pictures! Aren't you proud of me? Oh, and I thought the hat looked really cute, that's why I'm wearing it.
What did you say, Mommy? Oh ... Mommy wants me to let you know that while the bath water was running tonight I thought it would be a good idea to throw one of my red stuffed bears into the tub. Mommy's not sure he's going to make it now. She said we'll have to wait and see how he dries up.
I love you, Daddy! Come home and see me soon! Now, have fun looking at my pictures!






2 comments:
Love the hat and especially the smile! Hope you are feeling better, Malia!! We love you!!!
Hello Jennifer! Malia is adorable! What a blessing God has given to you and your family.
I'm one of your mom's ya ya sisters! I asked her for your blog address so I could add you to my list of blogs I like to check on. Your mom is a precious woman. I am so thankful that she is on of my good friends.
I just started blogging myself and wanted to use it to encourage others in some way. I'm still learning how to get around the blogging world and how to cut my words down to size (I'm wordy by nature!) but it's been a real blessing so far.
I hope we one day will get to meet Malia in person.
Lee Ann Garrett
encouragement-is-contagious.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment