Monday, August 31, 2009

WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES .....

I've had a couple people mention recently that our blog hasn't been updated lately. Our computer is so crammed full of pictures that there is no longer room for more. I've been slowly working on copying pics to back-up CD's so I can delete them from the computer and add new ones for blog posts. And then ........

I know you can't see me right now, but I'm typing this post from my in-law's laptop. Why? Because ours CRASHED today! Yep, we are one of the many computer owners who have experienced the dreaded blue screen. We're working on getting it fixed and for now say a HUGE thank you to Tom & Cindy for allowing us to use their laptop in the meantime. Now, please join us in praying that all that "stuff" on our computer isn't lost into the cyber abyss forever. Amen!

1 comment:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Oh no!! We have that problem too...too many pictures and no more place to put them. It was causing our computer to shut off, etc....we never got the blue screen, but dreaded we were going to!! We know someone who is very good at working on this--he saved all of our things!! If you need his name and number, give me a call!!