Thursday, July 9, 2009

SCENIC AFTERNOON

This afternoon the kids and I headed to one of our local parks. Here are some picture of my two favorite kids in the whole world in a beautiful spot in town ...












This last one is my absolute favorite!

6 comments:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Great pictures!! I love Malia's hairbow :)

Cindy said...

nice pictures. I love the picture with Spencer and Malia in it! lol

Anonymous said...

Great shots of the two great kids! Glad to hear about your wonderful afternoon. Maybe we could go there when I come over some afternoon.
Love you all bunches and sending BIG hugs....
Mom/Grandma R

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Such good pics...framers for sure!

Winter said...

i love them! i can't wait for my turn to take their pictures!???

a little leprechaun said...

Love the pictures!! They are so cute!! Oh sorry, Spencer is very handsome!

Looks like you guys had a great 4th! That's awesome!!