Thursday, July 16, 2009

A QUICK STOP AT THE PARK

Malia and I ran some errands after her nap this afternoon and had a few minutes to spare before heading home, so we stopped by the park so Malia could run off some of that energy she packs in that tiny little body of hers. I told Rick the good thing about Malia's age is that we can stop by the park for only 15-20 minutes and she won't throw a fit when it's time to leave. I'm not expecting that to last.

Here she is getting started. Lovin' that SMILE!


That cute little girl in the mirror looks oddly familiar ...


Okay, so in this picture she's just a little miffed that I'd rather take pictures than help her walk up the slide. Seriously, what kind of a mother am I?!


So, this is what it would be like to live in a bubble ...


Someone said something about a smiley face, but I can't seem to find it.


Our little girl just might be a pilot some day ...


... or one of those crazy people who actually walks out on the wing!

No comments: