"Pssst. Guess what? I got to swim with my Daddy today!"
We all went over to Rick's sister's house today. Spencer wanted to work on downloading some songs onto his I*pod and their computer is faster. So off we went so Rick could finally get into a pool while Spencer worked on his project. It was cold, so I was happy to stay on the deck to get pictures. Malia had lots of fun once again.


We tried some arm floaties today, but Malia's arms are so scrawny they didn't stay up very well.

That didn't stop Rick from getting "floatie happy."
And somewhere along the line we ended up with an orange lopsided Michelin Man.
Luke was proud to show off his new swim floatie and how well he could do swimming on his own. Uncle Rick was more than happy to "shower" him with compliments.

Here's Malia working on her swim kick - and lovin' it!

No, she's not in a time out. But she "grounded" herself. I guess she was done in the water. I can't blame her, it was a little cool.

So inside we went for a snack.

Then, Luke showed her how to ride his tricycle. Somehow he seemed to get the better end of the deal.

"Time to blow this popsicle stand!"




1 comment:
Looks like she'll be a professional swimmer in no time!
Post a Comment