At every meal, Malia has developed a bad habit of pushing on the table with her hands and tipping her chair back. We've tried saying no, or putting our feet on the rung of her chair so she can't move the chair.
Well, today she was the only one at the table and I was getting a wet cloth to wipe her up when I hear a crash and then hysterical crying. Yep, she finally reaped the consequences of her own brute strength (good grief, the girl can do chin ups!) and tipped her chair so far it fell backwards to the floor. No injuries, thank goodness! But she sure did scare herself. So instead of the wet cloth, her face got cleaned up by my t-shirt as I hugged and consoled her.
Unfortunately, I don't think she's completely learned her lesson. Histroy indicates she's got a mind of her own!
Well, today she was the only one at the table and I was getting a wet cloth to wipe her up when I hear a crash and then hysterical crying. Yep, she finally reaped the consequences of her own brute strength (good grief, the girl can do chin ups!) and tipped her chair so far it fell backwards to the floor. No injuries, thank goodness! But she sure did scare herself. So instead of the wet cloth, her face got cleaned up by my t-shirt as I hugged and consoled her.
Unfortunately, I don't think she's completely learned her lesson. Histroy indicates she's got a mind of her own!




3 comments:
Oh no! Glad she is ok!!!
Glad Little Missy was not hurt. She is a tough little girl. One thing is for sure....she has a mind of her own. One spill down, and more to go. It will be interesting to see if she remembers this. She is a smart little girl. See you later today.
Hugs......
You knew it would happen one day. So thankful that she wasn't hurt, other than her feelings. I agree with Cindy...it will be interesting to see if she remembers or not. My bet is that it won't take too many times before she connects the dots and realizes she can't do that any more.
Love & hugs,
Grandma R
Post a Comment