Tonight was our church's annual Mother & Daughter Banquet. What a THRILL to finally go with my daughter - the little girl I've waited FOUR Mother's Days to go with! She was a little spit-fire as we waited for things to get started and as we waited in line to get our food, but she was obviously having a fantastic time. My Mom gave her a calculator in hopes that she would get interested in pushing the buttons and sit still for a little while; however, Malia had something different in mind. She walked around the sanctuary carrying it like she was talking on a cell phone! This girl is just too funny!
Here I am with Malia at our first Mother & Daughter Banquet...
Here I am with Malia at our first Mother & Daughter Banquet...

...and here she is with Grandma Peg.
Malia's Aunt Amanda and cousins, Cassidy and Lauren, also joined us, but I didn't get a picture of all of us! We'll try again next year.




No comments:
Post a Comment