Thursday, April 2, 2009

FIVE MONTH GOTCHA DAY ANNIVERSARY!

It's completely hard to believe that it was merely five months ago today that an unknown Chinese woman placed my beautiful daughter into my arms. I must admit that today it feels like it's been much longer than only five months. We've grown so in love with her and feel blessed every day that God chose us to be her family. It is amazing to have a toddler in the house again and to watch the magic of everyday, monotonous stuff come to new life in her eyes.

Here is Malia then ...


... and here she is today!


(Take a good look. You can see one of those molars I posted about a couple days ago - that's how big her smile is!)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Tis amazing how she has grown. It is hard to believe that she hasnt been in our family all along. You know how I am with that thinking she is like Spencer....
Much Love

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

She is looking so much older! Such a pretty little girl!!!