First, and foremost, let's talk about Malia's Easter dress. I have waited SO LONG to be able to buy an Easter dress! So, I was so excited to receive a gift certficate to BabiesRUs from one of my Mom's friends. When we went shopping I thought it would take a long time to decide, but I was wrong. Once I laid eyes on this dress, the shopping was over.


We tried the bow in the hair, but it didn't last very long.

After church, we headed out to Rick's aunt's house for a big family get-together. The main focus of this family time was to celebrate Rick's grandpa's 88th birthday. But, of course, there was an egg hunt!



And, here's my favorite picture of the day!

It was a great day! We had time to worship our King and Savior for His amazing sacrifice and love ... and we had time to celebrate family. Happy Easter!
***********************************
Okay, I just have to include this picture. Our lady-like daughter had climbed into this baby swing in the church nursery while I was standing right beside it getting her medicine ready. I didn't even notice her climbing ... only heard her fussing because she wanted out.

I honestly don't know how she mananged to climb into this swing. However, it's easy to tell she's not real happy I decided to snap a picture before helping her out.




3 comments:
The second picture down is beautiful. But of course. She is a beautiful little girl. And one we love very much.
Love you Little Missy!
Gma
Lovely Easter dress!! Our bows never last long either--Alea's hair is too silky smooth to hold them!! Of course yanking and prying never helps either :)
That's what real moms do... picture first, then "save" the baby! :)
Post a Comment