Since today was my Daddy's birthday, Mommy and I went to see him at work (even though it's a little bit of a drive). We took our lunch so we could eat with him in his office, but I didn't want to eat very much. I was more interested in exploring Daddy's workplace and meeting all his co-workers (they think I'm cute).
When Daddy got home from work, he saw all his birthday stuff on the counter ... cards, cake and a gift.
Mommy actually put 37 candles on Daddy's cake. Look how bright it got when they were all lit!
I thought this next picture was funny ... look at all the smoke after Daddy blew out his candles!
Spencer is not in any pictures because he and Daddy missed each other today. He went to stay at his friend Tanner's house after school. But, he made Daddy a very nice birthday card (it almost made Mommy cry when she read it). He is a sweet big brother.
Happy birthday, Daddy! I love you!




6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Rick! Wow--I am glad we didn't put 39 candles in Brad's cake last Friday--with all that smoke from 37--man, you two are getting OLD!! Ha!!! Hope it was a great day :)
Happy Birthday Rick.
We love you with all our heart and soul.
We are very proud of you.
I was looking at some of your pictures when you were little. I miss having my kids young again. I loved being a Mommy.
I am so thankful God blessed us with you.
Love
Mom
Rick, happy birthday! We also are very proud of you and are so thankful and blessed to have you as our son-in-law. What a great birthday present to have your two favorite girls have lunch with you. We are all so very thankful for your wonderful family.
Love, hugs, kissses & smiles,
Peggy & Dewey
Happy Birthday Rick!! Looks like it was a great one!!
Happy Birthday Rick. Was Jun poking you just a little? I loved that...look at all those candles, look at all that smoke. I can't talk much, we might need a fire extinguisher for mine!!!
I am so in love with your family..Jen how blessed are you..?
Hugs and kisses...
Post a Comment