The other day as I cleaned up from lunch, I found Malia playing with her bib. She appeared to be carring it around like a purse. She'd walk from her chair to the stove where she could see her reflection and just smile and chuckle and then walk back to the chair and then back to the stove and so on. She'd keep looking at the bib with such interest. Quite humorous.

Here I caught her midway on her journey to the stove.
What's with the hair, you might be asking. I call it the "Banana Cream Look." After squishing a banana in her hands during lunch, she decided to twirl locks of hair. Wonderful!




1 comment:
I wonder if she would carry the little purse Patty and I got her for your shower. Who knows what she would put in there.
Don't you wish you knew what she was thinking while jabbering?
She is adjusting quite well I would say.
Love & hugs,
Mom & Dad R
Post a Comment