... our family was logged in at the CCAA (China Center of Adoption Affairs). We endured the ever extending wait and now have our precious Malia! Once again I must express how blessed we have been through our amazing adoption journey. Having Malia become a part of our family has been one of the most incredible experiences of my life. She brings such joy, laughter and happiness to our lives ... she is just an increcible blessing to us.
Just look at her! Our amazing gift from God!
Just look at her! Our amazing gift from God!
To all the families out there waiting, I just want to say that I truly believe every second of waiting, every tear of frustration, every paperwork hoop that needs jumped through is worth it. I encourage you to hang in there ... as long as it takes!




3 comments:
Yes, children are a gift from God. We thank Him for blessing your family (and extended families) with Malia. She is such a joy to watch and she has such an amazing smile. We love her so much! Thank you God!
love & hugs,
Mom & Dad R
And believe me now that you have her, the time goes by so fast! It is hard for me to believe we have had Raymie almost 3 years! Jennifer I'm so happy for you and your family. You will find God will use her to lift you up and give you joy in times when no one else can. God Bless.
I whole heartedly second that!!!!
Post a Comment