This picture is great and even more so because I have been known to ask Madi to share her thumb and then stick her thumb in my mouth. She thinks I'm nutty every time I do it and laughs until she gives herself the hick-ups. I love those precious moments. I love viewing your guy's moments as well.
5 comments:
Perfect..so cute..and her face is so serious about it : )
Oh, that is soooo cute!!!
Priceless! That is awesome! Love the Dora potty seat too. So much fun!
Hope all is well!! Very cute pics!
I was once a "thumb sucker" myself, so I know the pleasure she is getting here....but I have to admit, I never tried two! How cute this picture is!!
Looks like you've not only wrapped your daddy around your finger, but around your thumb as well Miss Malia.....way to go!!
This picture is great and even more so because I have been known to ask Madi to share her thumb and then stick her thumb in my mouth. She thinks I'm nutty every time I do it and laughs until she gives herself the hick-ups. I love those precious moments. I love viewing your guy's moments as well.
Post a Comment