Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I know it's been a few days since my last post. For some reason, we've managed to keep ourselves rather busy. Here's what we've been up to ...

We went to visit Grandma Chig since we weren't able to see her over Christmas ...


Malia's been cross-training with Rick's shoes ...


And trying out her new stroller ...


When he gets the chance, Spencer has been playing his W*ii Fit ...


Malia's been playing with her new toys ...


And, working on a new "look" ...


We typically get together with Rick's sister's family to ring in the new year. So, last night they came over to play the W*ii and eat and have fun.




At first, Malia seemed a little overwhelmed with the toy choices ...


So, she just decided to take her new puppy for a walk ...


Here's Luke taking a picture of me taking a picture of him ...


Here's praying 2009 is filled with happiness and blessings!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Happy New Year to you too! Alea got the same FurReal puppy in the first picture of Malia with a dog in her arms for Christmas!! I still can't figure out how to get the pictures off my cell phone to you that we took in Walmart. I think I need a special adapter from phone to computer. I hope I can get that soon :) We need to get the girls together!!!

a little leprechaun said...

Happy New Year!! LOVE the pics! Your captions are too funny!! Glad you guys are doing well!!

Big Hugs!!

RamblingMother said...

happy new year. I like Malia's new pouty look.