Monday, December 1, 2008

THANKFUL THANKSGIVING

We had a blessing-filled Thanksgiving holiday. Thursday we went to Grandma and Grandpa Wagoner's house. Malia did a great job with the noisy chaos that a big family get-together brings. Here she is playing with some of her new relatives.


On Friday we went to my Mom and Dad's house. My brother and his family were there, too. We had lots of fun talking and laughing, and of course, eating!

Having Malia in our family has been such a blessings. I mentioned to Rick the other day how it feels so normal to hear her sounds - her giggles, her crying, her pitter-patter and jibber-jabber. We are a wonderful fit and are blessed to have our futures ahead of us - together!

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

1 comment:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

I am so thankful that Malia was here with you this Blessed Thanksgiving!! I just love how she is holding onto Grandma's finger! She has that forever family look on her face now and it is priceless!!!! Seriously, we have to get together so I can get to know the new princess in Wabash County!!