Amanda liked a box better than her toys. Go figure. Cheap stuff to play with. Just go to the recycling and get her a new box ever few weeks. LOL Grand Mama Mia
She is so cute. They always seem to like the boxes the toys are in better than the toy themselves...go figure. She seems to be adjusting well! I praye she and Spencer are still becoming closer and that she is beginning to build a bond with him, pretty soon he'll be her hero!!!
3 comments:
Amanda liked a box better than her toys. Go figure. Cheap stuff to play with. Just go to the recycling and get her a new box ever few weeks. LOL
Grand Mama Mia
I must say she is a beauty
She is so cute. They always seem to like the boxes the toys are in better than the toy themselves...go figure. She seems to be adjusting well! I praye she and Spencer are still becoming closer and that she is beginning to build a bond with him, pretty soon he'll be her hero!!!
Post a Comment