Just had to respond to the recent rumors on this month's cutoff date - January 25th. If it is true, this would basically be a three day batch. I was really hoping they'd at least get to January 27th, which is the day right before the 2006 Chinese New Year. That would make getting into February a definite for the August batch. But as it looks, we'll be in the September batch. Oh well ... we're still getting really close.
Rick and I went for fingerprints today. The process has lost its excitement since it's the THIRD time we've had to get them done. I must admit that this wait has tainted my excitment in many ways. But, after fingerprints we went to Babies-R-Us to look at car seats, strollers and rocking chairs. It was so fun! I cannot wait to buy baby clothes for Malia. I saw so many cute pieces but don't feel like buying right now since I don't know her size. My day will come, though. And Rick has threatened to hide the checkbook and credit card!
Rick and I went for fingerprints today. The process has lost its excitement since it's the THIRD time we've had to get them done. I must admit that this wait has tainted my excitment in many ways. But, after fingerprints we went to Babies-R-Us to look at car seats, strollers and rocking chairs. It was so fun! I cannot wait to buy baby clothes for Malia. I saw so many cute pieces but don't feel like buying right now since I don't know her size. My day will come, though. And Rick has threatened to hide the checkbook and credit card!




1 comment:
Dont you worry about that check book. Gma is just down the road. She doesnt need a checkbook. LOL
Getting closer as each day passes. Love you so much.
Mama Mia
Post a Comment