Sunday, May 25, 2008

MUCH ADMIRATION

I hopped onto Melody's blog this evening to see if she had any new reports. She did ... and I am truly in awe of her perseverance. Her team is still on the road to Wenchuan Orphanage, but some from the team have given up (her words). She is so determined to arrive at her destination to deliver supplies. Here are a couple quotes from her most recent post:

"From the first day of the earthquake, the orphanage has been without water and power, we cannot imagine how bad situation it is now."

"Out of our team, only 4 persons are left (the other 5 gave up), and we don't have enough vehicles to send goods to the orphanage. Mr. Zhang, an army officer found a car for us, and will escort us to Maoxian."


Is she not inspiring? I have much admiration for her and her team. To read more from her blog, click here.

No comments: