Friday, April 18, 2008

DUE TO RISING ENERGY COSTS...

...the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. What??!!?? Now, where did I put my flashlight? Somehow we'll see our way through!

*****UPDATE*****

MEANING BEHIND THIS POST
I've had a few people asking me about this post and at the request of my wonderful Mother-In-Law I will explain...

I was looking through a catalogue and saw a new book entitled Due To Rising Energy Costs, The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Has Been Turned Off. This title caught me funny as I thought about how long we've been looking for the light at the end of the tunnel during this adoption journey. We first "saw the light" many, many, many months ago, but little did we know we still had miles to go! To have the light go off as we are just about to reach it would drive any sane person over the edge, right? (The phrase "just our luck" comes to mind.) Well, I'm just telling you all now that if the light were to go off, you better believe I'd be finding my flashlight to fight my way out of the tunnel. We're reaching the end of this thing even if we have to crawl and grope our way through!

I realize the initial post was vague. I hope this explains adequately what I meant.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thinking you had reference to the earthquake, I am now better informed as to the meaning of your post. You know you cant make your MIL crazy. She is bad enough on her own.
Now that I understand what was meant, I wont have to be looking for a flashlite of my own. I will be behind you all the way pushing!
Much Much love
Mama Mia