Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Dream & A Rumor

I had another dream about the adoption last night. I don't remember much, but the part I do remember is Rick looking at me and saying, "That means if they hurry and get our travel approval we would travel before the Olympics."

Now, imagine my surprise to find out that today's rumor is talking about January 13th being the next cutoff date! That would be nine days included in this batch and could possibly put us in line for a July referral. I'm not betting on all this, but it's sure exciting to think about. I'll keep you posted on the rumors - and hopefully the cutoff date will be shared soon. Could be next week!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Come on!!!! Sounds like a good dream to me : )

Cindy said...

Are you eating late at night?
^5 to the prospects of 9 days in this batch. It gives me goose bumps to think it wont be long now.
Much Much Love
Mama