Our agency and many others received referrals today. Congrats to these families! What an exciting day. I so cannot wait until it's our turn. Anyway ...
With all the information floating around, it seems that the cutoff is November 30, 2005. However, this has not been confirmed since the CCAA failed to update their website prior to leaving for their holiday week. Our agency - CHI - received referrals for the November 28 LID families, but did not for the next group of LIDs, which is December 5th.
Even though it appears that November 2005 is now behind us as far as referrals, the fact that the cutoff is most likely November 30th is quite discouraging. Taking into consideration that November 26th and 27th made up a weekend, it means that only three days were actually referred in this batch. Ugggghhhh!!!! Seriously ... when will these puny batches end? The CCAA has said they'll start referring two week batches in the near future. I'm thinking the sooner the better, people!
For those of you who may be interested in following my anal countdown spreadsheet - if the cutoff is in fact November 30, 2005, this puts us at 71 days of LIDs to be referred before our referral for Malia.




1 comment:
I am sorry the wait has turned into this...one day we will both hold our Malias in our arms and all of this will be a distant memory...I can't wait for that day!!!
Post a Comment