Wow! There are rumors all over the place today. Here's what RQ is saying:
"A European agency seems to think some of December may be included in this batch. A North American agency seems to be hopeful that the 28th may be included. Most other agencies are pointing to the 24th and 25th."
So, at this point, the only one who truly knows what's going on for sure is the CCAA. I wish they'd fill everyone else in!




2 comments:
I am so sorry this has turned into such a mess...I really don't understand it but it doesn't matter I guess. Only the CCAA and God knows what is going on and your sweet Malia will be in your arms only when she is ready. Hang in there!
honestly...so much drama! i talked to tonya today while she was checking out RQ and she read that to me. We will keep our fingers crossed that it is into December!!
Post a Comment