And, just when I thought the rumor ride was slowing down! Last night when I went to bed I checked the RQ site one last time. You can see that it was NOT good news...
"I'm told that someone with a LID of November 25th has been told she is not included in this batch."
Then we awake to the following news...
"A second European agency is now saying 'with almost complete certainty' that some of December will be in this batch. This is a very reliable agency and they have my complete attention with this one. They basically say that they are positive that the 24th is in, and can say 'with almost complete certainty ' that some of December will be in this batch."
She rated this last rumor an R 3 1/2. (She states that she doesn't put her reputation on the line until she's rated something at least an R4 - how's that for protecting oneself?)
Just so you know, I'll be expecting the 24th to be the cutoff so I can be pleased with anything beyond that - no need to set expectations too high at this point. (How's that for protecting oneself?) Anyway, here's hoping we'll see referrals arriving next week so we can get off this ride and let our spinning heads settle down before we hit the next one!




1 comment:
When do you usually get the final report of the cut off date?
Dont peek until then. (MIL says with a smile).
Like I would be able to resist looking.
Hang in there. It is finally getting closer.
Post a Comment