Thursday, August 23, 2007

The First Drop


You know how the first drop of a rollercoaster is always the biggest and best? Well, raise your hands and start screaming because we're racing down that first hill on the rumor rollercoaster. RQ posted today that the latest news on the possible cutoff is November 29th! (Thanks, Tonya, for calling to let me know!) This is still considered an early rumor, but I love the trend of getting closer to the end of November. I can't even begin to explain how badly I want to see November 2005 over and done with. Here's hoping for the tail end to make the cutoff!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

We all know how our family likes those rollercoasters. But not this kind.
Keep us posted when you find out the cut off date.
Were are the vacation pics on the family blog? I keep checking. hehehehe
Love ya
Yesterday was such fun. Thanks
Tom loved it.