Tonight we were treated to a melodious evening by the 6th grade, junior high, jazz and high school bands. Spencer said he wasn't really nervous tonight and had fun. This boy really loves music. I'm not quite sure how much he enjoys playing the trumpet, though. He's really hoping to have the opportunity to play the bass guitar in junior high band next year. And let me just say that he really gets into drumming on his "air drums" so maybe the percussion line is the place for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wonderful evening. I really enjoyed listening to the muzak. Spencer was excellent. I didnt hear one wrong note! Always nice to spend an evening surrounded by family.
What a great concert...I could recognize every song. We enjoyed every minute. Spencer, you keep up practicing and practicing and it will all be worth it. Was good seeing everyone.
Love & hugs,
Mom & Dad R
Post a Comment