
Okay...the other day after school Spencer and I were sitting on the couch watching tv and munching on some grapes. Our dog, Dodger, happens to like grapes (and most anything else we happen to be eating). So, I started asking him questions....Do you love your Daddy? Do you love your Mama? Do you love Spencer? Do you love Malia?....to which he would let out a little growl/bark to answer each time and I would give him a grape. But when I asked him if he loved Kitty he just sat there and looked at me. Nothing...no growl, no bark, nothing. I did this a few times, which got Spencer and me laughing quite good, and every time I asked if he loved Kitty he just sat there. What a hoot!
Yesterday while eating breakfast, I had a chance to try it again. This time Rick got to witness. Dodger did the same thing! We were laughing so hard. So, today we decided to see if he'd do it again so we could record it. Here's what we got. Notice Kitty in the background...they really are quite good buddies.
Note: I had people telling me that the video was not working for them, so I changed the video from private to public. This seems to have fixed the problem. So, if you tried watching it and were having problems, give it another try. Sorry...I'm still learning!




4 comments:
Once again....the dog acts like his 'daddy'. My question is: What is wrong with Kitty? Doesnt she stand by Dodger day in and day out? The Dog is fickle!
Such a sweet puppy! He knows who feeds him! Spencer, you do feed him don't you?
Love y'all - G&G Randall
Jennifer, I can see your video now! So cute. I love how Dodger looks at the camera man for help with some answers!!! : )
That totally cracks me up!!! So glad you got that on video!
Post a Comment